- Radio Controlled Large LCD Wall clock ( MSF, UK Version ), Automatic time change for Spring & Autumn and automatic time checks.
- Date, Month and day of the week Display with Indoor Temperature .
- Self Set Automatically , You never have to do any thing, Alarm with snooze function
- Stylish Modern unique , Always updated to show the correct time.
- Wall mounting or Table standing, Matt silver surrounding casing , Clock Dimensions: 24 x 21 x 2.5 cm and for other models visit : www.amazon.co.uk/youshiko
Package Dimensions: 40x252x600
Details: Digital Analog – Style Wall Clock, Large LCD Radio controlled will always show the correct time as it is constantly receiving the MSF UK atomic clock radio timing signal
Hours, minutes and seconds display
Date, month and week day display with indoor Temperature ( in Centigrade or Fahrenheit select-able)
Alarm with snooze function.
Wall mounting or Table standing.
SPECIFICATIONS Clock Dimensions: 24 x 21 x 2.5 cm
Batteries: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
Box Supplied With : Clock and instruction manual.
Large LCD Radio Controlled Digital Wall Clock, with Indoor Temperature Display Popular for use at Home or Work, Perfect for Public Buildings,Warehouses, Shops, Restaurants, Factories, Banks, School, Indoor Sports Halls and Offices etc. where consistently accurate time is needed
Automatic time change for Spring & Autumn and automatic time checks, accurate to 1 second in 10 million years, have automatic set up for time and calendar (where applicable), The National Physical Laboratory (NPL) which is the UK’s home of measurement and the nation’s timekeeping. NPL is responsible for operating the national time system and making accurate time available across the UK. This clock keep accurate time by picking up the NPL’s radio signal, called MSF, which is transmitted on 60KHz from Cumbria. This transmission carries a date and time code that the radio controlled products use to set themselves to the correct time. The signal is controlled by atomic clocks at the radio station and are adjusted to keep in step with the national time maintained at NPL laboratory in London.