- Newgate clocks are proudly designed in the UK
- One of Newgate’s most iconic clock designs, the Putney is inspired by the mid-Century railway station clocks that Newgate’s founders collected on their travels across Europe.
- A large black station wall clock with a bold marker dial, contrasting red hands and deep straight-cut metal case with a gloss black finish.
- Back nail slot allows for easy hanging. Requires 1 x AA Alkaline Battery (Not included)
- Measures: HWD 45 x 45 x 9cm. Manufacturer warranty for 2 years from date of purchase.
Package Dimensions: 125x500x3374
Details: Retro inspired ?Putney? wall clock from British clockmakers, Newgate. The round wall clock has a large diameter of 45cm and a metal case in a black gloss finish. The contrasting red hands and linear dial markings complement the classic cream coloured face for a clean and contemporary finish. Features: Large ?Putney? round wall clock by Newgate Case: Metal. Lens: Glass. Linear dial markings Retro style, contrasting red hands Requires 1x AA battery (not included) Diameter: 45cm. Depth: 9cm.