Color: Rose Copper
- Introducing the ClimeMET Clock – the latest addition to the ClimeMET range of weather dials.
- Provides accurate time keeping, with minimalist design.
- Always be able to see whether it’s time to go sailing, windsurfing, walking, hiking, fishing and more.
- Ideal for indoor use. Battery powered (not included).
- Other matching weather dials available from this range just search for ‘ClimeMET’.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0
Details: ClimeMET CM4301 Clock
“Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters”
Introducing the new ClimeMET Clock – the latest addition to our ClimeMET range of weather dials. With a minimalist design, our clock provides accurate time keeping, so you’ll easily be able to see whether it’s time to go sailing, windsurfing, walking, hiking or fishing: whatever it is that you do to make the most of the great outdoors.
To set the time on your clock, simply insert a battery and use the dial on the back of the clock to move the hands to the correct time.
The CM4301 requires a battery and is therefore recommended for indoor use only. However, it may be used outside if placed in a sheltered location, for example in a summerhouse.
> Powder coated stainless steel case.
> Perspex face.
> Keyhole hook on reverse for hanging.
> Overall Diameter: 9 Inches, Dial Diameter: 6 Inches, Overall Depth: 2 Inches.
> Battery: 1 x AA Battery (not included)
Matching CM4302 Thermometer, CM4303 Hygrometer, CM4304 Classic Weather Station and CM4305 Tide Clock also available.